How to Use:
Apply a generous amount to hair and distribute evenly from root to end. Section hair and detangle with a wide tooth comb. Rinse with cool water to seal the hair shaft and add shine. Follow with Curl Moisture Cream, Twist Whip Butter or Sweet Almond Heavy Cream to style and moisturize. Safe for use on color treated hair.
Features and Benefits:
- DETANGLING CONDITIONER: Instantly detangle and condition your hair with ease.
- NOURISHING OILS: Infused with hydrating Babassu Oil, Avocado Oil and Rice Bran Oil.
- PROTEIN FREE: Can be used as needed without worrying about protein-buildup
- STRAND STRENGETHENING BABASSU OIL: Nourishes, repairs elasticity, soften and adds shine to your hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan, ph balanced and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors, and drying alcohols.
VEGAN: All of our products are vegan (no honey, beeswax, goats milk or animal protein that can cause allergies in people with sensitive skin).
pH BALANCED: Optimized for the hair and skin between pH 4.5-5.5.
NATURAL: Our products do not contain: mineral oil, sulfates, DEA, petroleum, synthetic colors, or drying alcohols. All preservatives used are free from parabens and formaldehyde. Fragrances used are phthalate-free.
CRUELTY-FREE: We do not test on animals.
The formulation is vegan, PH balanced, and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Phthalates, DEA, Synthetic Colors, and Drying Alcohols.
Purified Water (Aqua), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum)
*Note: Cetyl Alcohol and Stearyl Alcohol are moisturizing agents.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]